Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed

mhchoate wrote:
Another problem with non-full-screen, though, is how close the lines are together. I tried to get them spaced out a little (when I got this computer, not yesterday) ... and did not succeed. Might try again .... and then ask list why it didn't work ....
I'm not sure, but this could be a function of the fonts that are used for VDM sessions on that system. Have you tried changing the font size in the little list box in the upper left corner of the title bar? (Note that in W2K and XP, changing fonts from the shortcut's properties--right-clicking on the shortcut, choosing properties, then font tab--just doesn't take. You have to fix them from the title bar.) Or try the Sieber fonts, which do make a difference: http://www.uwe-sieber.de/dosfon_e.html -- Patricia M. Godfrey PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx