XyWhere?

I've been out of the XyWrite loop for some time, developing some
projects in Unix and using GNU Emacs et al., gawk and/or perl text
processing scripting, but am returning to some DOS/Windows projects
and would like to pick up again with XyWrite.

I'm still at III+ 3.55 and with an extensive custom Help system that I
dread having to go through and redo piecemeal for Xy 4.xx XPL
improvements and/or compatibility. Don't really have the time for it.
Nevertheless, I'd like to know where XyWrite stands. Skimming this
list's past articles dating back 1.5 months, I've noticed comments
that XyWrite is no longer being developed but that something else is
in the works. I'm thinking more in terms of my own current needs, not
future products, so I'm deciding on whether to upgrade to XyWrite for
DOS version 4.whatever and/or XyWrite for Windows (95, or the 3.11
thingie).

Is it worth the bother to upgrade or just sit tight with my 3.55 for
now and see whatever this new product from TTG is going to be about?
I do have immediate need for a Windows (95 or 3.1) compatible word
processor but do not favor losing the agility that XyWrite offers
(unless the Windows XyWrite is in all candor a piece of junk).

Regards,
Bob