Re: I need a new desktop computer -- Recommendations?

At 16/04/2014 07:34, you wrote:
I use VirtualPC DOS / Win 3.1 for DOS and Win 3.1. I have no problems accessing shared Win 7 folders. I have said this many times, but I will reiterate it once more: this is the most compatible platform for DOS XyWrite. Anyone, if you do not know how to set it up, I will provide a solution. Contact me off-list (lexitec@xxxxxxxx) in case you are interested.
Thanks Kari, I will contact you about this. Since I now have VMware
and VirtualBox installs, it would be nuts not to try the system you
say runs best.
Whilst on this subject, do you happen to know if it is possible run,
well, Mac OS 8 to OS 9 in a virtual machine? If I ever have to revise
my photochem book, I would hate to have to change the workflow. There
is also a version of Fontographer, Beta 5 of 1996, which I have liked to use.