Big search 'n replace THANKS

This is just to report back, as promised, in order to say that Carl
Distefano's BIGCHG.PM worked fine for me (using XyWrite for DOS 4.016).
Thanks again for saving me considerable time and effort. I used it in the
default configuration (didn't redefine the SaveGet locations for the
search and replace strings), and didn't notice any obvious bugs.

Thanks also to Annie for cooking up !SNR which I haven't tried yet but
will keep around for eventual testing (I'm under deadline pressure right
now, and will be away from the computer--on a yacht--for a week starting
tomorrow).

Incidentally, I am posting this from an e-mail address that is different
than the one under which I am subscribed to this list, but I assume that
the list is set up to allow this (because we occasionally see messages
that clearly come from non-subscribers).

Read you all later,

Wolfgang Bechstein
wbech@xxxxxxxx