Re: Xywrite on Black and White

" >Daniel Say said
" >	Over here. I prefer Black and White (Paper white screens)
" >	though I have a colour screen on the test bench. For work
" >	it another VGA Paperwhite screen.
"
" Seconded. Colour monitors are cute, but for working long hours,
" give me a good b/w screen any time.
" --Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo

	----------------------
	And we do mean Black and White--true paper-white
	monochrome. I hate the 'fuzz' of colour monitors
	pretending monochromism. Paperwhite has 'dots'
	sized by voltage not a hole-y screen--infinitely
	small, infinitely big. Though we still have the
	pixels allowed problem. I work under OS/2 and
	that's fine, with stronger (Bauhaus, TimesBold) screen
	fonts for writing when tired.

	Will Smartwords work in Black and White, and install
	in textmode black and white, my bugbear of Xy4-dos?

						say@xxxxxxxx
						Daniel Say