Request for Software Product Information

I noticed that you have not logged into SoftScout. Your company's XyWrite
4.0 for DOS & XyWrite for Windows product was recommended to us.  If
you are not interested, or we have contacted you in error, please reply to
this e-mail with "Cancel Account" as the Subject. Feel free to forward
this e-mail message to the appropriate contact in your company's
sales/marketing department.

SoftScout is an internet-based business software directory that is free for
everyone to access and use. Over 4,000 software companies use SoftScout to
connect with potential buyers. We have setup an account so that your
company can add its product(s) to our directory. There is absolutely no
cost associated with this.

Please take a few minutes to add your products to our database.

To login, click on this link: http://www.softscout.com/vendor
..... Your Account Name is THETEC500
..... Your Account Password is 394

If you would like to look at our site before you login, our home page is:
http://www.softscout.com
We also have a frequently asked questions page:
http://www.softscout.com/faq

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at
adam.fenstermaker@xxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your participation!

Adam Fenstermaker
SoftScout.com Account Manager

If you are not interested in using our service, please reply to this e-mail
with "Cancel Account" as the Subject.