Re: Using XyWrite file in Word and saving as text document

At 05:32 PM 11/20/2006, Maben wrote:
 I issue the command sa/rtf on the command line
Hmmm. I get "conversion failed." Looking at the U2 code, I can only see
that there was an error. VA/NV WW shows that I do, in fact, have the right
directory, and I do have all the right filters, per the instructions in the
U2 .INF file. I see a file named "SA!RTF.06" in the XY directory (.06 was
the extension of the file from which I DeFined a selection).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx