Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

--- On Thu, 6/21/12, Harry Binswanger  wrote:

You couldn't redact the confi part and send it here? Do a
series of ci ///s for senstive words. Like

ci /Binswanger//

ci /Nobel Prize//

ci /$100,000,000//

Take that stuff out and there would be about two short paragraphs
left from the original 17 pages.  ;-)

I was up against another deadline today, and did not begin to have
the time to draft a letter in NB, even though it was just a 1-pager.
But I did so in Xy-4, called the result into NB, then printed it in
the latter. A lesser degree of formatting though, and NO styles
or fancy stuff. I let NB designate the fonts. It worked, and I made
the deadline. This must be the third time I've done that. So,
somewhere between the prior example and this one lies the Valley of
Confusion. When I have the time to do so, I'll try to zero in on
what sorts of formatting codes are causing the NB file loading glitch.

 Jordan