Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

If you are willing to experiment, take a long document and
put a lot of s in for styles that are not defined (via a
preceding  for that style). Then see if you can close and
re-open that file or if you get a crash. I have that problem (among
others) with files of 100K.

I will try to see what I'm doing in footnotes that causes the crashes.