Re: memory and pers.spl

Jonathan Beard wrote:

>What is the best solution? Should I chop my pers.spl up into
>multiple dictionaries of what size, and ask startup.int to load them
>all--letting Xy manage the memory and swap them in and out?

Chop it up, but I don't think you need to cut it into more than two pieces -- I've
been doing it this way since Xy3, I've got two personal files sized 17k and 9k.
Also, make sure it/they include on the first line:

;SP;

Sometimes this is all that's the matter with them.

I don't believe Xy will have to do any swapping in and out to accommodate them
- mine never has, under whatever OS and from 8-32 meg available to the OS.