Re: Chain Printing & Other Bugs

Robert, I did run your routines myself and did forward them to Development
immediately upon replication. I would not expect a fix on this in the near
future.

It seems clear to me that the transition which took place here 12 months ago,
and the ramifications it had on our ability to provide immediate Development
response to problems (regardless of severity level), is not understood. I would
love to be able to respond to all of your queries with immediate solutions and
bug fixes, but try to understand something...we simply do not have the
resources to provide you with the level of gratification you expect. I have
answered hundreds upon hundreds of questions for you, many of which involved
extensive research. I doubt that this level of service is provided by any
other software manufacturer for an *individual*. Prove me wrong! We have had a
very strong reputation for customer service until recently. In this time of
trouble it would be expected that certain areas of service suffer. I cannot
myself effect the change which would satisfy customers such as yourself (and
others). I do my best as the SysOp of this board in light of the fact that I
also manage a department, QA the product, act as Development liason for major
accounts, manage two in-house networks, support Technical Support, and manage
escalated problems (of which there have been many). I hope this may shed some
light on the resource deficiency which affects me as well as the other members
of this organization. I can personnaly attest to the fact that individuals in
each of our three offices put in a work week which would be unheard of in other
software organizations.

Regards, SysOp