Re: STACK STACK STACK

** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 18 Nov 1996 06:25:39 -0500 (EST)

> Robert wrote:

>> STACK all over your screen actually reflected David
>> Erickson's mind-joggled enthusiasm for Stack v2.0, which David Auerbach and
>> I released back around 1988.

> Yes, I was a beneficiary of that in Xy3, but I never got it fully adapted to
> Xy4 (but close enough).

Well, it adapted quite nicely, thanks; there are dedicated versions of
Stack for Xy4|XyWin that are much more powerful than the version for Xy3+.
STACKXY4.ZIP and STACKXYW.ZIP at ftp://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/pub/eaan...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx