Re: STACK STACK STACK

** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 18 Nov 1996 06:25:39 -0500 (EST)

I erred a moment ago when I referred to the two files STACKXY4.ZIP and
STACKXYW.ZIP at ftp://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/pub/eaan. I haven't thought about
Stack in a very long time (although I use it daily). Those are both oldish
files, emergency conversions of the 3+ versions, dating from the first days
of Xy4 and XyWin. About 18 months ago, I converted Stack to a single all-
purpose new format, which works for both Xy4 and XyWin. This version somehow never
reached our FTP directory at ccat.sas.upenn.edu. It has an important fix in it,
and reduces (a lot) the drain on memory resources. I'm giving
it (STACKXYW.ZIP) to Nathan, to put at CCAT. I'll post another note when
it gets there. The older ZIPs should be deleted.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx