A XyWrite Chain Letter??

Yo Intl. wrote:

> Leslie Bialler:
>
> >And of course this is exactly what the kids wanted you to do.
> >
> >What can you do? I'm still getting the chain letter about the FCC
> >charging for e-mails, and the one about NEA funding, and there are still
> >those who think it was Kurt Vonnegut who made that non-commencement
> >speech.
>
> Ah, phh, that is nothing. I got a recycled version of Craig Shergold
> wanting postcards the other day.

Omigod! I forgot all about that one. Well anyway, maybe we can make up a
chain letter telling everybody to tell their friends about this
wonderful word processor they just discovered that does only one thing:
processes words and allows you to search and replace at warp speed, even
formatting, and allows you to enter simple mnemonic commands that do not
require confirmations of confirmations and which, best of all, fit one
one floppy, unzipped!

> Now, just wait until the Nigerian Central Bank scammers discover
> the internet with its unlimited pool of, err, customers. :-)

Hee hee hee.

--

Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press