Re: 3 vs 4 keystrokes

Wasn't there an option when one installs XyW4 to use the XYW3 keyboard if
one wanted to? I didn't, since I use other programs that follow the CUA,
and didn't want to get confused (my hand-mind coordination is bad enough
as it is). And STARTUP.INT is certainly there in XyW4 for DOS (though
not, apparently, in XyWin). Anyway, the out-of-the-box keystrokes for
definitions in Xy4 are F3 to begin define, F3 again to end it, and ESC to
release. Use ALT-F3 if you're selecting columns, and SHift-F3 to extend
the selection (two GREAT functions unknown to other apps!). My keyboard
template says CTRL-F3 will "list select options," but I've never had
occasion to use it.
Patricia