Re: XY-4 and OS/2 Experience

Let me repeat that there have been problems reported with XyWrite and other
programs under OS/2 for Windows, and if memory serves these occur even when
there is no Windows in the system. That may mean it isn't a bargain.

That raises another question. I sometimes run XYDOS in Windows in order to
multitask (thank you, Harmon), but it will only run full screen. When I try
running it in a Window I get all sorts of problems--can't resize window, can't
use Task Manager, etc. Even changing DOSAPP.INI to make running in a Window
the default doesn't help. Anyone know of a way around it?

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia PA 19104-3325