Re: XY-4 and OS/2 Experience

 " > I had to quit using XtreeGold and Norton for that reason, which I
" > hated doing -- but then I found native OS/2 apps that were miles ahead " >
of either, took up much less diskspace, and cost very little in comparison.
" " Pray tell, what's a good OS/2 replacement for Xtree Gold? I use the
" latter for just about everything, am not looking to give it up. Do wish
" it recognized long filenames, tho--a major, major shortcoming in my

i	ZTREEBOLD is the best and closest Xtree copy and
	recognizes long file names.
	Should be in cdrom.com (Hobbes) for ftp getting
	under incoming, or diskutil in the 2_X directories.
	with a date limit until you register.
	It does recognize long file and directory names
	and feels and works like XTree GOLD 2, now that
	it is in Public Release version 1.0.
	Try the shareware date-crippled version and if
	you like it then register. He's very approachable
	but uses Brief, not Xywrite.

  You can contact the author by either sending an e-mail to:

     Kim.Henkel@xxxxxxxx  (Fidonet addr : 1:374/95)

  or writing a letter to:  (35 U.S. dollars for registration
					if you wish)

     Kim Henkel
     60 SW 91st Ave   or   10 Debson Close,
     Apt# 212,          Boronia, 3155,