Re: XyWrite & Adobe Acrobat

Emery Snyder wrote:

> The new Adobe Acrobat (5) apparently has new and useful features, like
> extracting the text from pdf's and saving it in other formats, and
> adding multiple levels of "stickies" to pdf documents so you can send
> them around for review and distinguish different people's comments.

I recently heard of a utility (for OS/2) that is supposed to convert HTML to PDF.
But I would probably find more use for one that went in the other direction . . .
& / or from PDF to Ascii. Command Line, preferably, so I wouldn't _have to_ bring
up Acrobat or GhostView. Maybe even with a batch capability. Anyone heard of such
?

Jordan