Re: Default font

Hi Harry,

Yes, directives like ITALFONT, BOLDFONT and BOITFONT require the FONT directive to be set. You cannot use external TTF fonts as italic/bold/bold italic fonts when you use the internal font as the default font. I believe the internal font was created by Jos, the author of vDos, so I have no idea about its real name. The internal font is not directly compatible with external TTF fonts being set as italic/bold/bold italic fonts; I tried once to combine them but the result looked bad so I disabled such combinations. So you do need to set the FONT directive in order to make xxxxFONT directives to take effect. Hope this helps.

Wengier