Default font

Wengier,
I like the default font that you get if you don't specify a font for FONT in config.txt. But if I do that, I can't get the fonts I try to specify for the italics, bold, etc. I'm thinking that if I knew the name of the default font, I could assign that and then be able to use the other fonts, such as CONSOLAI for italics and SourceCodePro-Bold for bold.
I'm using 1.53 and I switched the syntax from FONTxxxx to xxxxFONT, so
that's not the problem. Let me be quite explicit:

This doesn't give CONSOLAI, etc.

#FONT=\fonts\LUCON
ITALFONT=\fonts\CONSOLAI
BOLDFONT=\fonts\SourceCodePro-Bold