RE: "Memory Leak" is a bit grandiose...

> Do I detect some sarcasm?

Actually, no. I really didn't know that. But it makes sense -- you have
to account for DOS's use of carriage return plus linefeed.

> What is that "R", exactly, in your command?

It's a left-arrow (<-) -- which Timothy Olson tells me is a wildcard
character.

Your objection to my ci string makes sense, but I've used the left-arrow
 character in ci as long as I've used XyWrite. As an example,

	ci /{/R{/

gives no trouble whatsoever, using the left-arrow in place of R.

shawn_harrison@xxxxxxxx