Re: Don't get the virus... I did

If anyone ever wondered whether Microsoft enjoys a monopoly on the desktop,
the "Love Bug" coverage should end all doubt. Few stories even mentioned
that it was program specific, something anyone could easily ascertain if he
or she examined the code. Of course, it helped to be able to read the virus
program in XyWrite, running on OS/2