Re: Xy And Warp

Norton Speedisk is OK too. But you must boot under DOS (which is easy enough to
do if you use boot manager and if you keep all your key applications in a
large, common FAT directory.) I would add to Robert's excellent rundown of
suggestions (excellent because they conform to my experience as well) the idea
of creating a separate HFPS drive at the end of the disk and putting just one
program in there: SWAPPER.DAT. It will run faster and it won't fragment its
clusters. Be generous with size if you can afford it; with a 1GB drive, 32MB
would be about right.