Re: U2 frame

> Just tested your revised frame, and it works beautifully.

Thanks. If I'd known I was enabling your XyBasic dependency I might
not have written it!

It's worse than that: I'm in the midst of rewriting the XyBasic compiler *in* XyBasic! I originally wrote the compiler (or translator, actually) in CBasic (CB86), but that's getting hard to maintain, and what needs to be to the file is much more suitable for a text-processor--basically, it's a zillion CIs.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx