Re: Archive bit on directories

Patricia wrote:
I have a VBSCript that re-creates a batch file, getting the date and embedding it in the batch file, so that the next time you just click on the batch file, and it copies everything changed since the last copy. A kludge perhaps, but clunktional.

What does that accomplish that isn't already done by:
xcopy c:\*.* /c /e /f /d /y E:\
I have that line as part of a .BAT file, that does a little cleanup before copying (deleting stuff in \windows\temp for example).
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger