XPL FOR QUICK CON

XY-> Doug Beeson:

XY-> As I produce my files in XyWin, I often need to convert them quickly to
 -> WordPerfect format (what the REST of the office uses). Can anyone suggest a
 -> way to do this as an XPL program that I could assign to a button (or better
 -> yet, to Smartset.U2)? I have some basic XPL skills, but I haven't a clue ho
 -> to grab a conversion filter and run my file through it (aside from using th
 -> menus, which takes time).

You could try using, Doug, the convert.pgm and convert.u1 that
come with Xywin (they end up in the XW directory for that
matter).

And since you have a definite aim, you could also try cutting the
XPL down to automatically process WP instead of making other
choices (if it doesn't let you set defaults).

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx