PSEUDOCODE &

XY-> Perhaps I'm missing something here, but wouldn't it be easier to simply
 -> follow the convention used on the NotaBene list to send xpl code:
 -> compress the code with PKZIP, XXencode (not UUencode) it, and simply
 -> append it to a mail message? After decoding and unzipping, the
 -> recipient gets the actual code itself with no need to change anything.
 -> Regards,
 -> Bill

My own BBS internet connection automatically uu codes files, and
so xx remains an unknown world for me. My only compensation is
that I can use Xy as my offline editor.

Besides that, I enjoy testing XPL ideas, because I never know
when they might be useful. For instance, through these messages
I picked up that va$tx for cursor location is located either in
text or on the command line, not text or "the header" as
described both in the Xy 4 Custom Manual and the Xywin help file.
(In other descriptions, "header" does indeed mean running head.)

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx