Re: Is Xy 4 now freeware?/my advice abandonware

Carl,

At least $100 depending on the competition. Then again, if I had the
rights and had to market a repackaged XyWrite Classic, I would set the
price at $4.99 to make some money, mainly in order to cover handling costs.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx