Re: U2 and Vdos (was . . . .)

Dear Bill
I had a similar error. It was because I had copied the startup command JM 2.XyWebU2.intQ2 ;*; from the help file into my STARTUP.INT and both JM and Q2 were plain text and not embedded commands. Changing them to the correct embedded commands got rid of the problem. I hope that helps.

Best wishes

Paul