Re: Windows 2000 and XyWrite

Tom Robertson wrote:

> Assembled Wisdoms:
>
> Will XyWrite 4.018 run under Windows 2000?

We have tested 4.017 on an NT server and found no problems. I understand
that there will be two versions of Windows 2000--a professional one and
a home-user one. I am assuming the pro. one will be that which once was
called NT. If all these assumptions are true, then I assume you will be
able to XyWrite along happily. Since 4.017 works, I assume the simpler
Luddite version will also. But I had no reason to test it and therefore
didn't.

--
Leslie Bialler
Columbia University Press