Windows 2000 Professional Patches?

Greeting Xywrite Heroes and Heroines,

Literally, I have too many writing contracts to keep up with using Word.
It's a dog that should be shot but all my clients want to receive their
work in Word.

That doesn't mean I have to suffer through it for authoring, however.

XyWrite doesn't read the Win2000 directory system very well. I can't point
and shoot through the directories the way I could in DOS. (In fact, I
can't just do a retrun into a subdirectory from a directory tree.) Has
anyone come up with a patch for Xywrite to read the directory trees in Win
2000?

Peter from Boston

Peter Cassidy
Director of Research
TriArche Research Group
Cambridge, MA U S A
www.triarche.com
617 491 2952
38 Rice Street Suites 2-0/2-2 Cambridge, MA 02140
One World

	Myriad Markets

		One Point of Dispatch
              TriArche Research Group