Re: Standard font

TIMES=DUTCH
A circular reference if ever I saw one.
The only part I can clarify is that Dutch (with a number) is
Bitstream-Speak for Times Roman (but also, depending on number, any
number of other somewhat related typefaces -- somewhere I have the
document -- written by Mike Parker of Bitstream, which enumerates and
justifies this classification system, whose Jesuitical purpose is not
to clarify type history but to cloak the fact that Bitstream's
classic fonts were mostly - - sad, but true - - pirated.