OS2 Warp vs Win95

I am struggling with a problem of trying to get XyWin to run satisfactorily
in high resolution modes under Win95 (it will not read the OEMFONTS.FON
setting in SYSTEM.INI). Reading some of the traffic in the users group, I
infer that a few people use OS2 Warp as their operating system. This
appears to have some advantages as far as XyWrite and XyWin are concerned,
but how does it function with other general software? I currently use the
Microsoft Network for internet communications, together with Outlook
Express, some Win3xx/Win95 dictionarites, and Encyclopedia Britannica which
only runs under Win95. How will I get on by shifting these to OS2?

Paul Breeze