How do they stay in business?

I have been on hold on the Technology Group's phone line (410-576-2040)
for a half-hour now, waiting to talk to a sales person, listening to their
silly idea of music and the repeated refrain "please don't hang up, your call
will be answered as soon as possible", and I have to conclude this company
is on a suicide course. How do you stay in business if you make it practically
impossible for potential customers to order product from you? This is pitiful.

Frank, are you listening?

--Chuck Creesy
Princeton University Press
creesy@xxxxxxxx