large screen fonts for Wind95 in high resolution modes

Dear Xywrite users group,

I was given you as a contact by George Buschman at The Technology Group. I
am trying to find a way of controlling the draft mode screen font size in
Xywrite for Windows in Win95 with resolutions of 800x600 and 1024x768. When
I switch to these resolutions, even with large fonts selected, the screen
font size is too small to work with easily ( it is much smaller than the
font under a similar setup under Win3.1). Occasionally I do manage to get
large screen fonts after I have run other software, but I have been unable
to find out why.

George said he thought this was a problem you had wrestled with. If so,
have you found a solution?

Best wishes

Paul Breeze