Re: regmon

On 18 Sep 2000, at 10:49, Morris Krok wrote:
> from Morris Krok
>
> essence@xxxxxxxx
>
> Robert Omdorff talks about Regmon.
>
> In the sysinternals.com website 4 versions are given:
> Win 9x; Win NT; Regmon Alpha and Regmon with Source.
> Which one must be downloaded.

Just above the downloads it says:
=============
In order to help us
track its use, please download through the link that represents the
operating system on which you will use or mostly use Regmon.
Note that the zip files are identical, and Regmon runs on either
platform.
The answer is: What OS are you running? If you have 95 or 98 then the
9x download is for you. You probably don't have an Alpha (as opposed
to Intel), and my guess is you don't need the source code.

--
-Robert Orndorff
Richmond, VA

http://www.rmonet.com