Re: Word Count Across Files routine from U2

Paul:

The directions (HELP WCAF) explicitly say:

-- Quote --
2) All files included in the filespec should be STored or ABorted before running WCAF. If you fail
to do so and encounter the message "File is already open--open again?
(Y)es,(N)o,(G)o,(R)ead", do NOT answer "Go" or the file will be ABorted and any
changes lost! If you answer "Yes" or "Read", the word count will operate on the
file as saved to disk (not the file as displayed), and the word count may thus be ambiguous. The
best response is "No" or "Escape", which stops the word count. You can then
STore or ABort the file(s) and begin again.
-- Unquote --

If you still have a problem, let me know.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

 -------------- Original message from Paul Breeze : --------------