Re: Screen colors

Reply to note from Patricia M Godfrey  Wed, 23
Feb 2005 13:53:48 -0500

> Yes, studying good code is the best way to learn (and why one
> gets so frustrated sometimes with documentation;

I know what you mean! In fact, I deliberately refrained from
commenting those examples because I wanted the code to speak for
itself. And it will, if you grapple with it.

If you get stuck (or even if you don't), try analyzing each example
with the help of Robert's remarkable frame TRACE. DeFine the
subject code, issue TRACE, then eXeCute RUN TRACEIT.TMP
(which is placed on the CMline for you). It steps through the
subject code visually, pausing to display S/G contents at logical
breakpoints. VERY nifty.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx