Re: Wikipedia entry on XyWrite

Harry Binswanger wrote:

E.g., is this (which I didn't edit) correct:
XyWrite does not have as many features as Word or Open Office.
Well. one should add that it has features found in no other app
(that I know of), such as wild card search and replace, the
ability to store text and formatting code to a macro...
XyWrite is unaware of Windows ANSI or Unicode character sets
Well, out of the box it is, but as we've just been discussing
here for the last couple of weeks, with U2 and Ansified Xy it is
indeed aware and handles them nicely.
I'll try to remember to check the Wiki entry at the office next
week. I can barely update my AV and check my e-mail here, the
phone lines or my ISP or something is so scrambled. Forget Web
browsing.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx