Replies

Nathan,

There has indeed been a major change in the list set up. For the first time
EVER, your note arrived as sent from the xywrite list, rather than from you
personally. This is a simple "reply." I am quite certain it will be distributed
to the entire list, as we want. I don't use ELM. I have use IBM's office vision
mail package.

Congratulations to you and Michael. At last we can get on with discussing
xywrite as a discussion group.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947