Re: re Northgate keyboards

This is for whoever gave us the heads up about NG keyboards on Ebay -- one
auction in particular that ends in a couple days. (The one with the separate
bank of fully programmable keys. Has a model #, something like 142.) The
description on this item mentions that it is an Ortek (?) keyboard. Is this
some NG clone ? I was confused by the description, which seems to indicate
that it uses NG parts &/or is based on a NG design. If the price stays within
reason, I may float a bid on it (though I'd like to know more), esp. since the
Avant Stellar seems to be backordered for awhile.

Jordan