Re: WonderWords

** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Mon, 13 Jan 1997 04:48:54 -0500 (EST)

I'm willing to wait and see. I've always felt that XyWin had promise, if
only they'd fix bugs and straighten out configuration issues, e.g.
.KBD. If they've actually done that, then it may be a usable product.

The real pity is, that it's always been the XyWrite developer's habit to
play their cards very closely, and just spring the product entire on
users. So automatically, if there are strategic errors or highly unpopular
decisions embodied, they are on the defensive. They've never seen fit to
work with us in advance -- incredibly impolitic of them. We make or break
these products, by virtue of the waves we generate; look at the newspapers
alone, and the news services, represented on this list!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx