e- mail of the future

from Morris,

          I am sorry to convey the wrong information. What I sent
does not take a long time to be received. Furthermore, it is pity that a
number of members have not got open minds and are prepared to condemn before
they took even a few minutes to peruse it. Of course everyone has the right
to open whatever attachment they choose to do so.
  The sample program is not really directed at sending e-mails but
brochures, books, advertising material and much more in an interesting and
easily read format.