au program

from Morris,

 Carl I understand the general trend of your AU program superficially, but
for me to comprehend its logic in greater detail, I need the following
explanations that is when you have the time to do so.

  I understand the first line of the program commencing with XH.
 The second line I also understand - saving various keys in a saveget. All
divided by |.

Now of the subroutine, I understand RK, VA$KC, but not (if PV04 <2). The
code (if
("|"++"=")>+"+"> is also not too clear. The XS code I
understand as parsing out |. SX03, > needs some explanation.
 SX05,1 as you say is a flag. GT02 calls up the subroutine.
 > needs clarification though I know the purpose of pv03. SX05,1
is the flag again. If ==""> also must be explained.
 GLb informs one that at this point one must go to LBb. EI says otherwise we
must call up the subroutine Gt02.
 If@upr to SX05,0 as well as every other item to the final GLb that ends the
program needs explaining.

 Excuse my ignorance but I feel your program contains useful advanced XPL
code and logic; and of course I am as inquisitive as a kitten and not as a
grandpa.