RE: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

-----Original Message----- From: J R FOX

> But how much of a demand has there ever been to run DOS stuff on Linux
?

There probably isn't a big demand for DOS on Linux, but I've pretty much
made up my mind that I'll never upgrade my Win2K machine with
Microsquish. And even though there's a lot of talk about how much better
Mac is, Apple is still another really big company that it would be
foolish to trust to have its customer's interests at heart. So I guess
that leaves Linux (at the moment). I hope an easy way to run XyWrite
becomes available.

(I've heard it said that if a corporation is analyzed psychologically as
though it were an actual person, it would very likely show up on the
psychopath end of the spectrum. I figure that cutting down on the number
of psychopaths with influence on my life is a good thing.)

-BrianH.