Re: Good cloning Vs. System Restore

PS I should have said Data Rot not OS Rot (and that is Data Degradation
in Wikipedia). I have experienced the loss of some very old files
that, somewhere along the migration process, were not copied correctly.
Given that filesystems designed to address data rot (like ZFS) do not as
yet have wide implementation, it seems to me that the safest thing we can
do where data is required to have a long lifetime, is to use solutions
like m-disc.