Re: Distefano's "XPL: Differences ..."

Carl Distefano's extremely valuable posting of 3/27/00 (5:37 AM) lists
"some of the many improvements to the programming language which are now
available to Nota Bene users with the release of NB for Windows".

Having used Xy4 (and XyWin) for about 6 years, I recognize some of these
improvements; but I also see some that are new to me or only dimly
familiar-looking (like some of the switches that refine SEarch procedures).

My very modest grasp of XPL began with the Xy3 "XPL User's Guide", Tyson's
"XyWrite [3] Revealed". But where are the kinds of (relatively) simple
techniques which Carl describes catalogued and explained? Where (in short)
is the XPL User's Guide for Xy4/XyWin?

I acquired Signature back in '94 but never loaded it or learned it. Should
I be rooting around in my attic to see if I still have the Signature
manual?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel