RE: DSL, Win XP and Xy

Bottom line: Can anyone assure me that Xy4, at least, will run full screen
on
XP?

I can't answer this (I use Win98 and Win2000Pro), but I *can* warn you about
another possible problem: Not all laptops are happy with Xy4's graphics
mode. I have a series 1300i IBM Thinkpad. If I try to switch Xy4 into
graphics mode my screen goes dark --- the backlighting and perhaps the image
as well go off. The computer continues to work, as does XyWrite, but I have
to proceed blind. Nothing I have tried, short of rebooting, will turn the
screen back on. Annoying, to say the least... (This happens with both
Win98 and Windows 2000, so it's machine dependent.)

Myron