Re: Re Tame 5.7 etc

Dear Michael

Michael Norman wrote:
Left click the editor icon top left corner of title bar. Go to View->Screen layouts. Experiment with the 28 and 43 line setting. I run at 25 so I can't remember whether you have to set both XY screen and issue a mode con command, one or the either or neither. You'll have to play around a bit. Try running at "full window" while you set up.
This is already set to 28 lines. I have tried all the different options
and combinations I can think of, but the only thing that gets me the
correct number of lines is to set too many in STARTUP.INT. Otherwise I
get a red bar three lines from the bottom of the window. I suppose this
would suggest that Tame has somehow told XY4 that it should run three
lines shorter than it does, but I cannot understand how or why.
You mean the desktop behind a resized TAME window? Or two NTVDM sessions plus the desktop? Does Process Explorer show two NTVDM sessions?
I mean there are two windows on the desktop. One is normally hidden
behind the other, with the Tame window on top. Task Manager shows two
NTVDM sessions.

Paul