Re: chain printing footnotes

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 23:54:08 -0500, Carl Distefano wrote:

>But chain-printing *should* work. How about embedding
>at the top of each constituent file? In theory, there should be no
>difference, but....
>
>--
>Carl Distefano
>cld@xxxxxxxx
>http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

Carl,

A nice idea. Unfortunately, it seems to produce exactly the same result.

I can export the whole lot to Word but then my two sets of footnotes become one and I still can't
(in Word 7, anyway) successfully dump them at the end of the chapters. At least I can print the
document from Word. (I dare not try printing from XY4, dumping all the footnotes at the end of the
document, in case I get there and find they have gone missing.)

Does anybody know how NotaBene would handle a problem like this? (ie dumping footnotes at the end
of each chapter of a long document, when trying to print the whole document.)

Paul Breeze